The machine can be considered the state of the art of polishing machines.
- BEST QUALITY IN POLISHING
- HIGH PRODUCTION RATE
- LOW OPERATING COST
- Steel carpentry structure of great sturdiness.
- Two large diameter rollers (500 mm) for a more uniform movement of the belt
- Tubular-rectangular section with huge flexional and torsional stability
- Spindles housed inside the beam
- Great stability of the beam in all working conditions thanks to the coincidence of the center of gravity of the beam with the axis of the spindle
Beam holding and sliding system
- Sliding on oil-bath slider system on hardened steel, duly protected from water and dust seepage
- Longer life of the consumable materials due to an almost total absence of vibrations of the operating plates thanks to two sliders done on antifriction material
- Slider perfectly aligned with the prismatic guide thanks to a special cylindrical support system
- Very stiff spindle group, whose components are absolutely protected
- High performance belt very easy to inspect
- Forged steel shaft, lubricated by means of a progressive batcher, with grease recovering, opportunely warning about eventual anomalies
HSS (Hydraulic Stroke Control) Systems
Solution that will minimize the vertical displacement of the head during the processing phase, based on the inclusion in one of the pneumatic cylinders of a hydraulic circuit whose locking stops immediately the vertical ascent of the head.
- higher quality of the border of the slabs although considerably irregular
- best support of the abrasive tool while working on the border of the slab with a reduction in the consumption of abrasive
- increased productivity of the machine
- extreme sweetness in the contact between the head and the material through the hydraulic adjustment of speed
Centralized lubricating system
- Lubricating system having a progressive butcher that grants the right quantity of lubricant to the bearings, the rack and the beam transmission pinions
- A controlling device opportunely checks and signals any eventual anomalies
Automatic slab reading system
- Reading accuracy of one millimeter on the edge of the slab
- Absence of any problem with the sliding of the entering slab
Reading system for abrasive wear detection and instantaneous head position
- Instantaneous reading of the abrasive consumption and thus the possibility of a final accounting of the exact costs for each contract being processed
- Possibility of an accurate reading even when in machining are present simultaneously slabs of different thickness
Proportional pneumatic valves
- Pressure adjustment of each head from the control panel
- Selection of slab work zones with differentiated pressure depending on the processing requirements
- Memorizing sequences of optimal pressure for the various types of material with ability to recall such configurations optimized for subsequent similar processing
Electronic hardware description
THE ELECTRONIC CONTROL
The operation of the machine is given to the PAC (Programmable Automation Controller), a motion controller that can handle up to 32 interpolated axes, controlled via EtherCAT Artemisia is remotely reachable at any time.
THE BUS ARCHITECTURE
By using dedicated components, measurement and acquisition of physical quantities, the development of strategies for the implementation of automation and controls occur only in digital form and the physical medium used to transport the data and then to interconnect the various devices is the bus.
With a distributed topography of the electrical system will have cost savings in wiring and installation, easy addition or removal of devices, reducing installation errors, resource sharing and flexibility.
THE COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
The EtherCAT is a technology for real-time communication based on Ethernet, particularly suitable in the communication between the control systems and peripheral devices such systems, I / O, sensors and drives
Simple, intuitive and comprehensive software is composed of a “motion” part that manages the dynamics of the axes and a “logic” part that manages all aspects relating to the commands of the organs of the machine, the safety during operation and statistics relating to the production process.
The operator interacts with the software through a graphical interface installed on a Touch Screen support.